2019 THEME: HEROES IN TRAINING
We are excited to be soaring into another year with the Junior Grange! There have been many updates to the program and new contests have been added. So please make sure you check out the program guide listed on our website!
PROGRAMS THAT HAVE STAYED THE SAME:
- Creative Art
- Creative Writing
NEW PROGRAMS & CONTESTS FOR 2019:
- JUNIOR HISTORIAN AWARD: Dive into the history of the Grange and challenge your Juniors to become invested in the organization’s history.
- Ambassador Program- Each state may send a male and female ambassador from their state, Ambassador must be a distinguished Junior Granger- See Ambassador Tab for up dated info on how to Apply
- Capes of Honor Award- Serving our communities is a key component of the Grange, challenge your Juniors to keep track of their community service hours and earn their Gold Tier award.
- Digital Talent Show: Juniors across the nation have displayed some amazing talents, now it is time to show them off!
- Passport Program: A new updated version to the old Merit Badge Program: Check out the Passport tab for updated information.
- Continue your support for the Kelley Farm as we visit the farm in 2019
BE INVOLVED WITH EVERY DEPARTMENT
- Membership Contest through the National Grange Membership Department
- Community Service Report Contest through the National Grange Community Service Department
- Quilt Blocks Contest through the National Lecturers Department
- Be Involved with Good Day Magazine and Grange Radio through our National Grange Communications Department.
- Join us at the Legislative Fly-In in our partnership with the National Grange Legislative Department
NEW FOR LEADERS:
- Listen to us on Grange Radio Monthly for Passport updates
- Zoom Meetings
- Leadership Development Workshops