Who can join?
- Junior Grange membership is open to any boy or girl
What are age requirements:
- Must be at least 5 years old.
- Must not be older than 14 years (Membership terminates at the end of the year when the member reaches 14)
Where to join?
- Applications may be submitted to any Junior Grange in your State;
- If there is no Junior Grange nearby, you can now submit your application to a Subordinate/Community Grange. (click here to learn about the 1+ Junior Grange program)
- Applications must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Minimun application fee is $1.00 (check with the Grange you are applying to verify their application fee)
- Check with the Grange you are applying to regarding annual dues. Minimum annual dues are $1.00
So, what are you waiting for, click below to get the application, and get ready to have fun in the Junior Grange!
For more information: Contact Junior Director
Download the Junior Grange ApplicationDownload the Junior Grange Application