- All contest entries must be received by the National Grange Lecturer by October 31, 2021. Send entries to:
Christine Hamp, National Lecturer
16418 N. Birdie Road
Nine Mile Falls WA 99026
- Any entries received after the deadline will not be judged. However, all entries received will be exhibited at the 155thNational Grange convention in Wichita, Kansas.
- The quilt block you enter in the contest for judging must be made by you.
- There is no limit on the number of quilt blocks a person may submit, but choose one quilt block per person to be judged.
- All entries will be retained by the National Grange to be made into finished quilts and other items to be sold at a later date.
- A 2021Quilt Block Contest Entry Form must be completed for the block to be judged.
- Group I –Adult (Age 14+)
- Group II –Junior (Age 13 and under)
- Group III –MEN (Age 14+)
- Monetary prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2ndand 3rdplace in each Group.
- Ribbons will be awarded to all entrants.
Quilt Bock ContestEntry Form