||Choose from one of the following topics
- If you were to have a day to spend with one of the founding members of the Grange who would it be and why? What would you do? What would you talk about?
- Pick a person from any time in history that you could spend the day with-who would it be and why? What would you do? What would you talk about?
- Must be a Junior Grange Member
- Length- Each entry must be a minimum of 1 pages long and a maximum of 4 pages. Double spaced, typed or handwritten.
- Each entry must be labeled on the back with an index card stating, in clear handwriting or typed, the following information:
- Age (and birthdate)
- Grange name and number
- Mailing address
Submissions may be sent via e-mail as PDF documents by October 1.
Mailed submissions must be postmarked by October 1st of current year.
|Will be broken down into 3 age categories:
Group 1: 5-7
Group 2: 8-10
Group 3: 11-14
||Cash prizes for 1st-3rd place winners in each age category will be awarded during the Junior Breakfast at National Session. Winners not present will have their awards mailed to them
Judging will be based off creativity, originality, and use of theme.