||Choose from one of the following topics
- IF you got to be the National Grange President for a day, tell me about all that you would want to accomplish in that day.
- Write about the most important news event that you have heard about and how did it make you feel?
- Must be a Junior Grange Member
- Length- Each entry must be a minimum of 1 pages long and a maximum of 4 pages. Double spaced, typed or handwritten.
- Each entry must be labeled on the back with an index card stating, in clear handwriting or typed, the following information:
- Age (and birthdate)
- Grange name and number
- Mailing address
Submissions may be sent via e-mail as PDF documents by October 1.
Mailed submissions must be postmarked by October 1st of current year.
|Will be broken down into 3 age categories:
Group 1: 5-7
Group 2: 8-10
Group 3: 11-14
||Cash prizes for 1st-3rd place winners in each age category will be awarded during the Junior Breakfast at National Session. Winners not present will have their awards mailed to them
Judging will be based off creativity, originality, and use of theme.