Write a story about the CURRENT Junior Grange Theme OR be as creative as you can by telling your own story.
- Must be a Junior Grange Member
- Length- Each entry must be a minimum of 2 pages long and a maximum of 5 pages. Double spaced, typed or handwritten.
- Each entry must be labeled with
- Age (and birthdate)
- Grange name and number
- Mailing address
- Submissions may be sent via e-mail as PDF documents by October 1.
- Mailed submissions must be postmarked by October 1st of current year.
Will be broken down into 3 age categories:
- Group One: 4 – 7
- Group Two: 8 – 10
- Group Three: 11 – 14
Cash prizes for 1st-3rd place winners in each age category will be awarded during the Junior Breakfast at National Session. Winners not present will have their awards mailed to them.
Judging will be based off creativity, originality, and use of theme.