The National Grange and National Junior Grange and Youth Departments encourage you to follow the National Grange Child Protection Policy and obtain a background check through the company “Safe Gatherings” https://safegatherings.com as an alternative for having to obtain and find your own background check company.It is highly encouraged to have every person in our organization that is working in a supervisory position with our Juniors and Youth under 18 years of age to undergo this background check through Safe Gatherings as it is a National Background Check program that covers many levels of security checks as well as providing a training on working with vulnerable youth and adults.
The benefits of utilizing Safe Gatherings for the Grange is:
- A No Hassle system: State Presidents, Directors, and Leaders now have the pressure taken off them to make sure these critical steps are taken appropriately in accordance of their state laws.
- Everything is handled from the National Grange office and your information is kept 100% safe and secure through the Safe Gatherings Network. (No personal information is held with the National Grange)
- Safe Gatherings provides 4 levels of background checks: Local, State, National, and Sex Offender.
- Safe Gatherings provides Professional Reference Checks
- Safe Gatherings provides training for abuse prevention and ideas on how to appropriately work with minors who are at their most vulnerable time in life.
- LOW COST- the break down cost for the 2-year clearance through Safe Gatherings is less than $2.00 a month.
BEGIN YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK TODAY: https://safegatherings.com
Language Preference: English
Choose Your Type of Organization: Other Organizations Serving Children and Youth
Select the country for your Organization: United States
Select the state/province for your organization: District of Columbia
Search “Grange” to register under our organization
For more information: Please contact National Junior Grange Director
Samantha Wilkins at 210.838.7892 or firstname.lastname@example.org