The Grange In Action program is designed to encourage all Granges to be active in their communities and complete events or projects, no matter how small. Any Grange that does not complete the application for Distinguished Grange can participate in this program. Granges who wish to be recognized at the 2023 National Convention as a “Grange In Action” should complete the following requirements:
- Submit a 1-page letter size with color pictures and brief caption of at least 3 various events/activities and no more than 6 pictures of the event/activities/meeting that the Grange either sponsored or assisted with from Sept 1, 2022 to Aug 31, 2023 – anything over 1 page will be disqualified.
- The Grange Name, number and state must be on the front of the page.
- On a separate page please include the name, address, phone and/or cell number, and email address of who submitted the Grange In Action.
- Granges that qualify for the 2023 Distinguished Grange award are not eligible for this recognition.
- If one of your events/activities/meetings is on Mental Health, you will qualify as a “Golden Grange in Action”
- Deadline to submit the 1 page to National Grange is postmark or electronic by midnight on September 1, 2023.
- Mail to National Grange, Attn. Loretta Washington – 1616H Street, NW, 11th Fl. Washington, DC 20006.
- Email to Loretta Washington at email@example.com please put in the subject line for the email: Grange In Action 2023 report.
To be named a “State Grange in Action”, a State Grange must have at least 6 Granges recognized as “Grange In Action.”
Some of the entries will be on display at next year’s National Convention.
Those Granges that submitted an entry will receive a certificate with the National Grange President’s signature.