- Must be a Junior Grange Member
- Choose seeds of every shape, color, and size that you want.
- Create a mosaic picture using only seeds
- Seed Art display should not exceed 8.5x11in (standard printer paper size)
- When shipping place in a clear sheet protector
- Be creative and detailed as possible.
Each entry must be labeled on the back with an index card stating, in clear handwriting or typed, the following information:
- Age (and birth date)
- Grange name and number
- Mailing address
- Book, Rhyme, or Poem Title.
Submissions must be postmarked by October 1st of current year to be entered into National Competition.
AGE: Will be broken down into 3 age categories:
Group 1: 5-7
Group 2: 8-10
Group 3: 11-14
Judging will be based on creativity, originality, and use of theme.
Awards: Cash prizes for 1st-3rd place winners in each age category will be awarded during the Junior Breakfast at National Session. Winners not present will have their awards mailed to them.