Create your own felt story board project.
- Must be a Junior Grange Member
- Choose your favorite children’s book, nursery rhyme, or poem.
- Create a felt storyboard that represents your story
- Storyboard should not exceed 8.5x11in (standard printer paper size)
- Be creative and detailed as possible.
Each entry must be labeled on the back with an index card stating, in clear handwriting or typed, the following information:
- Age (and birthdate)
- Grange name and number
- Mailing address
- Book, Rhyme, or Poem Title.
Submissions must be postmarked by October 1st of current year to be entered into National Competition.
AGE: Will be broken down into 3 age categories:
Group 1: 5-7
Group 2: 8-10
Group 3: 11-14
Judging will be based on creativity, originality, and use of theme.
Awards: Cash prizes for 1st-3rd place winners in each age category will be awarded during the Junior Breakfast at National Session. Winners not present will have their awards mailed to them.