Junior Grangers Got Talent? Junior Grangers from around the country will showcase their talents through a digital talent show. All variety of talents will be accepted, so send in your best performance.
- Must be a Junior Grange Member
- 1 entry per Junior Grange member
- All entries must be appropriate; those deemed inappropriate is at the discretion of the National Junior Grange Director will be eliminated.
- By submitting an entry, you are automatically waiving rights of publication and are allowing the use of submission to be used by the National Grange as they see fit.
- Length- Each entry must be between 3-5 minutes long. (not to exceed 5 minutes)
- Each entry must be introduced with the following information:
- Grange name and number
- Title of Talent
- Submissions must be made with a downloadable file such as Dropbox and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded via youtube.com through the National Junior Grange YouTube Account. Information can be found on www.nationaljuniorgrange.org under the contest tab.
- Submissions may be sent via mail on a flash drive or CD
- Mailed submissions must be postmarked by October 1st
- Mailed submissions must also provide an email address and contact phone number.
- Digital submissions must be uploaded by October 1st
All Juniors age 5-14 will be allowed to submit an entry
Judging will be based on creativity and overall performance.
Cash prizes for 1st-3rd place winners will be awarded during the Junior Breakfast at National Session. Winners not present will have their awards mailed to them.