PROGRAMS THAT HAVE STAYED THE SAME:
- Creative Art- Theme – 2017 Contest winner will have their image as the logo for the 2018 year. Theme is: “Stand UP and Speak OUT for the Junior Grange”
- Creative Writing
PROGRAMS WITH SOME CHANGES FOR 2017:
- Super JG Award. There have been some changes made for the requirements in earning the Super JG award. (For 2017 only previous requirements will be accepted as we transition into the new requirements. See Program Guide for more information.
- Ambassador Program- There have been changes here that will now allow Juniors from every State to represent their State as an Ambassador at National Session. One of these individuals will be chosen after a series of interviews to represent the National Junior Grange Program as the NJG Ambassador for the following year. Program requirements are listed within the 2017 Program Guide
- Sign-A-Song Contests: Now open for all ages to participate at National Session
- Public Speaking Contests: Now open for all ages to participate at National Session
- Merit Badges: 18 new Merit Badges have been added this year and are being highly encouraged as some will be a new requirement to earn the Super JG and become an Ambassador!
NEW PROGRAM FOR 2017
- The Awareness Award: Each year a theme will be selected and we encourage all Juniors to help bring awareness to the issue by following some program guidelines.
This year’s theme is HONEYBEE AWARENESS.
Each Junior that successfully completes the requirements for the Awareness Award will be awarded a certificate at National Grange Session during the Junior Grange Breakfast.
- GOOD DAY! Magazine quarterly writing contest- in each issue of Good Day! Magazine there will be a theme announced for a writing contest. The winner for each publication will have their story published in the next issue of Good Day! Magazine.
NEW FOR LEADERS:
- Quarterly Zoom Conferences
- February 21, 2017
- May 16, 2017
- August 15, 2017]
- November 21, 2017 (POST NATIONAL CONFERENCE MEETING)
- 12 Month Meeting Guide
- Leadership Development Workshops